GAME DAY FYI'S:
* Bring credit card or cash..we will have raffles, 50/50's, silent auctions (autographed jerseys, sticks), drinks, food, etc. It's all for charity so please spend a few bucks!
* Bring a signed waiver for each player (see website for waiver)
*We will have a kids play area with lawn games, face painting, tatoos and water balloons. Sabretooth will be making an appearance at 11:00 am!
* Spikes are only allowed in the playoff games. Use sneakers or barefeet
* Don't play on the fields when you get there...we will have a practice area on the infield of the softball diamond.
* Register your team between 9AM and 10AM.
* New teams please show up by 10AM to see the rules walk-through and explaination.
*No outside alcohol is allowed on school grounds. There will be adult beverages for purchase.
* No pets allowed on the school campus
* Pick up your cans/garbage. A bag will be provided to each team. Please use it for your cans/garbage. We have limited volunteers - please help with our day by cleaning up after yourself.
* Have a designated driver. While drinking makes for a fun day. Do it responsibly. Stop well in advance before you leave or have someone drive you. There are many police officers playing in this event and have family in the area. You don't want to mess with Tonawanda cops. I cannot stress this enough.
* Please ask questions today! Private message the Wiffalo Facebook page or email to email@example.com